Friday, October 26, 2007

Stressful times

I know it's been a long time since I last posted. Things are pretty crazy right now. My company has been in the midst of restructuring and performing layoffs. I thought I was going to be laid off this week but there is now a bit of a stay. I was already in the mindspace that I was leaving and have been job hunting. I was preparing to get a severance package and thinking of all of the things I could do with that if I got a job pretty quickly. But now everything is up in the air and I don't know whether I'm coming or going.

We're still trying to chip away at our debt but I have to say that we haven't been as disciplined about that or tracking our expenses. We'll have to start again in November. I'm hoping to have our cc debt below $10K by Christmas but that could be a bit ambitious. Especially with Christmas coming up.

No comments: