Friday, July 20, 2007

Last day before vacation!

Last work day before vacation. I'm really looking forward to having 2+ weeks off to relax. I need it. It's been an exhausting 6 months since I've been back to work. For the first week we are going to my sister's cottage and then popping over to another province for 2 nights, staying in a hotel. The remainder of the vacation will be spent hanging around the house going on day trips here and there. Overall, it shouldn't be a really expensive vacation. But we will certainly be eating out more than normal. But we'll try to keep it under control. I don't want to charge anything that we can't pay off right away.

I've been working on an expense spreadsheet that I'm hoping I can post here soon. I just have a few last things to update and then it should be ready to go. I'm hoping it will be a good tool to use on an ongoing basis to keep us on track.

No comments: