Monday, August 27, 2007

Minimal Spending Weekend

I hardly spent any money over the weekend. But my husband paid for the groceries and our dinner when we got take out on Saturday night. It all comes out of the overall bucket though. One victory was when I went with a girlfriend shopping on Saturday and I didn't buy anything... not one cent... nada. That's good for me. I am in a golf tournament today for work so I'll be spending a bit on lunch, etc. but overall everything is paid for by my employer so it won't be a big hit to the pocket book. All good.

Now I need to review how much extra money I have to put towards the credit card debt. I want to have the Visa completely paid off again before the end of the month - it includes the lawn care costs and shoes that we bought. And anything left over will go towards our MBNA 0% interest cc.

No comments: