Monday, May 28, 2007

If I Had A $1,000,000...

or should I say, $30,000,000.

One of the national lottery's (6/49) jackpot is $30,000,000 this Wednesday night. You can't help but think about what you would do if you were to win a big lotto such as this. Here are my top 10 things I would do if I were to win a large sum such as this one:

  1. QUIT MY JOB!!!!
  2. Pay off all bills
  3. Give large sums to our immediate families
  4. Give $$ to our extended friends and families
  5. Go on an extended trip
  6. Hire a nanny/housekeeper to take care of the house and baby
  7. Build a dream house
  8. Buy a house/villa in Italy
  9. Invest, invest, invest (especially in real estate)
  10. Buy some great cars

Of course, many of these could be achieved without winning a lotto but it would certainly make it easier. It's so fun to dream :)

No comments: