Saturday, May 5, 2007

A little red wagon

We spent more money today. We had a gift card for my daughter's birthday that we used to buy her a wagon. But we had to cover the taxes and buy a few other items that were needed. I say "we" but my husband actually paid for everything. And since we still maintain separate accounts, it really does mean that one or the other pays for each item. For me, I didn't spend any money today.

I received one quote for the landscaping so far. Drum roll please..... $3200. There is no way we are going to be spending that much money on some sods. If the other quotes are similar, it looks like we'll be doing things ourselves. I'll still have to cash in some stock options to do this but it really does need to be done. And I'm considering a shed as well. That would be another $1000. We really should be using this money to pay down the debt. And I do plan to use what's remaining towards that. But we can't live with mud in our backyard forever.

I've been surfing around reading other's blogs and I think I'll be adding feeds to some of these. If I can figure out how to do it. I downloaded Sharpreader software but am still confused by it all. I'm going to have to do some more reading. And once I figure it all out, I'll probably add feeds from my site as well. I do plan to develop my financial info available to all. It's all just going to take a little more time.

No comments: